Programs & Clinics
Homeschool Hurricanes @ Severna Park Racquetball & Fitness Club
This program is designed to meet the needs of swimmers wanting professionally coached practices dedicated to improving stroke mechanics and focus in the water. Swimmers will practice mindful movement and develop an understanding of balanced, efficient, and fast swimming. Mastering the basics and building upon them creates successful swimmers for life!
(6) week sessions will include a supplemental video component to demonstrate and reinforce the skill progressions in practice. These weekly focal points will be distributed via electronic distribution and utilized as curriculum for skill development. Mastering the basics and building upon them creates successful swimmers for lifetime with the sport!
Beginner. Tuesdays & Thursdays: 12 – 12: 45
This level is suitable for kids who may or may not know all (4) strokes, but can swim independently. Kids are comfortable in the water and want to build their skills and confidence!
Session # 1: Sept. 12th – Oct. 20th
Session #2: October 24th – Dec. 4th
Session #3: Jan. 9th – Feb. 15th
(6) Week Session Fee: $110 non-members/$90 members
This level is best for kids competent in all (4) strokes and able to apply focus within an organized practice and learning environment.
Freestyle for Triathletes
- Our exclusive methods of hands-on instruction and our training techniques will produce RESULTS!
- You will discover new advances with each lesson and receive a specific practice plan to enact between sessions.
- Our coaches provide proven practice tools, define performance expectations, and extend support and encouragement!
- We have the technical experience to train competitive athletes and the patience and dedication to nurture developing swimmers of all ages!
Open Water Training
Just Keep Swimming
: Does not yet swim across the pool independently, but loves the water and is eager to learn! Participants need to be able & willing to put face in the water. Age 5 +
Participants can complete a length of the pool both freestyle & backstroke and are developing ‘legal’ readiness in the breaststroke & butterfly. Age 8 +
Athlete is ‘legal’ in all (4) strokes and is refining technique while building speed & endurance. Teens welcome & encouraged! Age 10 +
Contact Coach: Traci McNeil, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Arundel Olympic Swim Center. 2690 Riva Rd., Annapolis, MD. 21401
Fall, Winter & Spring Sessions.
Session 1 (Fall): Sep 12 -Dec 14 (no class Nov. 21, 23).
Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:30 – 10:45
Registration Site: http://www.aacounty.org/departments/recreation-parks/aquatics/aosc/
Program Code# 11153